FINKIT SOLUTIONS LTD, “The Company”, “We”, is a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus with registration number ΗΕ 424428. We offer a wide range of services that aim to automate regulatory reporting for regulated financial institutions within the UK, EU and worldwide.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?THE COMPANY collects the following data:
- Personal identification information of the persons or entities engaging in an agreement with us like Name, email address, phone number, ID/Passport details, utility bills, banking information, country of birth, date of birth.
- TAX Identification Code for individuals as well as legal persons, as well as the info needed to construct the Know Your Client and Economic Profile of the client as required by local laws.
- Other personal data you provide to us.
How do we collect your data?You directly provide THE COMPANY with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- From the internet and the Social Media publicly available
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Sign up for a Call back request or fill up the Contact us forms
How will we use your data?THE COMPANY collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account, and perform the necessary reporting obligations that you are appointing us to perform.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Comply with the relevant laws and regulation that are imposed on us to be able to render services to yourselves while remaining in good standing.
If you agree, THE COMPANY SOLUTIONS will share your data with partner companies that may offer other products and services. This is done only with your prior consent.
How do we store your data?THE COMPANY securely stores your data on secure and encrypted Cloud service with a back-up on Local Servers if you require so.
THE COMPANY will keep your Personal information for a period of 5 years after the termination of the contract agreement. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
MarketingTHE COMPANY might send you information about products and services we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop THE COMPANY from contacting you for marketing purposes or share your data with other members of the COMPANY Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?THE COMPANY would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request THE COMPANY for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that THE COMPANY correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request THE COMPANY to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that THE COMPANY erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that THE COMPANY restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to THE COMPANY's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that THE COMPANY transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected]
What are cookies?Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding your preferences and suggest customized solutions for your needs
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - THE COMPANY uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookiesYou can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authorityShould you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that THE COMPANY has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Email: [email protected]
Address: kypranoros 15, Nicosia 1061 , Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 81 84 56